The Storm™ 10cm Heated Gas Cell analyzes gaseous samples and vapours from ambient temperature to 250°C. The cell is an evacuable stainless steel chamber with an injection septum sample introduction port and is heated by a low voltage (30v) heater surrounding the body.
The exact gas temperature can be measured with an additional monitoring thermocouple (supplied) which passes through a vacuum tight seal into the gas cavity. The cell is supplied with a High Stability Temperature Controller with a factory fitted option for control via RS232, RS485 or USB connectivity if ordered.
The cell can be converted to a flow mode via 1/16” stainless steel flow tube in exchange at the injection septum and additional monitoring thermocouple connection ports.
- Stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel vacuum stopcock
- Chemically resistant window seals
- Choice of window materials
- 10cm pathlength
- 30 volt heater system for operator safety
- Programmable controlled temperature via optional RS232,RS485 or USB connection
- Slide mounting supplied
- Flow mode (optional)
- Window size 47mm diameter
- Clear aperture 39mm diameter
- Cell volume 0.125 litres