Easy to use, rugged and durable Hydraulic Presses suitable for a wide range of applications.
The Atlas® 15T and 25T Manual Hydraulic Presses have been designed to handle a wide variety of pressing applications. They are specifically suited to the preparation of KBr discs using the Specac Evacuable Pellet Die assembly.
The Atlas® Presses can also be used with Specac Heated Platens for pplications such as the preparation of thin polymer films.
- Polycarbonate safety guards
- Adjustable upper bolster
- Adjustable pressure control valve
- Vacuum Ports
- Pressure release valve
- Gauges for low pressure applications (0-1,0-2, 0-5 Tons optional)
- Max height (at handle) – 610mm
- Max width – 310mm
- Max depth – 190mm
- Weight – 50kg
- Lower piston stroke – 25.4mm
- Upper bolster screw travel – 89mm
- Weight – 4.2Kg
- Minimum distance between pressing faces – 38mm
- Maximum distance between pressing faces – 152mm
- Lower pressing face diameter – 86mm
- Upper pressing face diameter – 32mm
- Max width of sampling Area (side-to-side) – 134mm
- Max Depth of Sampling Area (back-to-front) – 141mm