The Monolayer/Grazing Angle Specular Reflectance Accessory P/N GS19650 is a dual purpose sampling device designed to provide the means of in-situ FT-IR monolayer investigation of films at an air/ liquid interface and grazing incidence angle measurements of thin film coatings on solid reflective surfaces. The accessory can be easily converted from one form to the other by simple changeover of the appropriate sample holder.
The range of grazing incident angles available with this accessory are from 8º to 85º with no stray light, on most spectrometer systems. Aperture stops are provided to redefine the beam profile, for prime position on samples at or near grazing angles, to enhance the performance.
- Grazing angle capability
- Monolayer analysis
- Continuously variable incidence angles from 8º- 85º (dependant on spectrometer)
- Volume of trough 8.9ml
- Sample size 85 x 22mm liquid & 140 x 35mm solid
- Built-in polarizer mount
- Aperture stop facility for controlling the sampled area
- Liquid film compression/expansion capability
- Inert PTFE sample trough (liquids)