The Variable Temperature Cell Holder P/N GS21525 is the ideal accessory to use for the transmission study of liquid or solid samples at various temperatures ranging from -190ºC to 250ºC. The Variable Temperature Cell Holder consists of a vacuum jacket with two window ports and a set of windows (NaCl as standard) which contains a refrigerant dewar/cell holder assembly. Liquid or solid sample holders are inserted into the heating block part of the dewar/cell holder and the assembled cell is operated within a vacuum environment maintained by the outer jacket.
Using a combination of refrigerant and control from the cell block heaters any temperature from -190ºC to 250ºC can be achieved.
- Programmable controlled temperatures from -190ºC to 250ºC
- Dewar cooling system
- Heated Jacket windows to prevent condensation
- Flow mode option kit for liquids
- Solid sample gas exchange capability
- Benchmark Baseplate or 3” x 2” mounting options