Outstanding sensitivity is achieved using high pressure contact against a solid, single crystal diamond, selected for its unparalleled sensitivity as a single reflection ATR element together with its unique physical and chemical stability. The accessory can be used to analyze a range of samples from single particles and fibres to corrosive liquids. While the large working area sample platform is ideal for macro sampling.
The diamond is high temperature bonded into its tungsten carbide mount, giving performance and strength to withstand the high pressures required for maximum optical contact with hard samples. The quick lock and release bridge allows for fast sample change around. The built-in pressure control mechanism means reproducible results are obtainable and optimum sample clamping is achieved.
- High sample throughput – no preparation
- Rugged type IIIa diamond ATR metal-bonded into a tungsten carbide mount
- Hard, inert, sapphire self-levelling pressure anvil
- Pressure bridge for highest sensitivity
- A wide choice of available options
- Quick release bridge with safety interlock
- Built-in pressure control for reproducible results